Many within the Charismatic movement succumb to the temptation to deemphasize doctrine. “Love unites but doctrine divides” is a phrase often heard in such circles. Such a deemphasizing of doctrine gives the non-charismatic just cause to criticise. Thus this workbook will seek to help establish you in sound doctrine!
Questions For Further Study
- What is the difference between inspiration and preservation?
- What are the prerequisites for a person studying the Bible?
- What should be the believer’s “final authority?”
- What role does the Holy Spirit play in the interpretation of the Scriptures?
- Why is the context of a verse important to a proper understanding of that verse?
- What should be the believer’s attitude towards “doctrine?”
Congratulations You Have Finished Study 1