Questions For Study
1. What is the difference between the Christian’s “relationship” with God and his “fellowship” with
2. Though the believer can not lose his or her salvation, what can they lose?
3. The verses most commonly used to support the idea that a person can lose their salvation are
usually misinterpreted in what ways?
4. What is the unpardonable sin? Can a church age Christian commit this sin?
5. If we as Christians can not lose our salvation, are we free to sin all we please? Support your
answer with Scripture.